Oxymoron Diaries

Oxymoron Diaries
Oxymoron Dairies on sale now

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day from The Oxymoron Diaries | Drink Responsibly

Happy St. Patrick's Day from The Oxymoron Diaries | Drink Responsibly.

I don't know what you all are doing this fine St. Patty's Day, but I am being a bit of a bore. No green beer. No Guinness. No Irish whiskey. No nothin'. It's been a crazy week after a crazy Las Vegas weekend last week, so I am layin' like broccoli (veggin' out!) At least broccoli is a green vegetable, so I am borderline in the party mood, right?

As for drinking responsibly, I know I'll get arguments with this one. There are several viewpoints. Some say that a wee nip here and there, even daily, can be beneficial to your health. I suppose I agree.

Awhile back there were so many who disagreed with the above statement that the entire country went dry. Constitutionally dry. That view had a more religious basis to it, but would have made drinking resposibiliby simply drinking illegally.
In Honor of St. Patrick's Day|Oxymoron Diaries|Drink Responsibly
So, what do you think? In Honor of St. Patrick's Day|Oxymoron Diaries|Drink Responsibly

Me? I believe everything in moderation. But when it comes to alcohol, my view is that a single drink is a waste of calories and a waste of money. If I'm gonna drink, I'm gonna drink.

Consequently, I don't drink very much, because i don't have the time nor the energy to drink copious amounts of alcohol and feel like garbage afterwards or waste time that I could be doing something else more productive.

Like BLOGGING.




Free Kindle e-Reader Download

Click here to Like The Oxymoron Diaries on Facebook
Click here to Subscribe to The Oxymoron Diaries
Click here for an excerpt of The Oxymoron Diaries "Twelve Ounce Poundcake"
Click here to purchase The Oxymoron Diaries on Kindle
Click here to purchase The Oxymoron Diaries on Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment