Oxymoron Diaries

Oxymoron Diaries
Oxymoron Dairies on sale now

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oxymoron Diaries | Pink Slime

Oxymoron Diaries | Pink Slime. Okay, again, I realize you are probably scratching your heads. But again, just think about it. When the word "slime" pops into your head, do you usually picture it PINK? I don't. More like infectious green, or yellow-ish or brown. Or that dark purple that bruises turn into. Get the picture? Definitely not PINK!
oxymoron diaries|pink slime
I'm sort of ticked off about the whole thing actually, so I am not even going into the details of this secret addition, aka intrusion, to our diets. The rant might go on for days.

oxymoron diaries|pink slimeOkay, okay, you made me do it. It's simple. I don't want that crap in my burgers. In fact, from what I've read, if pink slime is included, there very well could be a higher incidence of actual CRAP in my burgers!

Now I know why, when I use to grind my own beef, it was bright red and stayed that same bright red for a year in the freezer, while store-bought turned colors quickly. I guess it's time to get out the Kitchen Maid meat grinder attachment again and go looking for good deals on chuck roasts.

All I know is that I will never eat another burger again unless I know it is fresh ground on the premises with no pink slime added.

I'm gonna call this my Anti - Pink Slime Diet. Bet I lose weight.

Yep, Pink Slime is definitely an Oxymoron and today's addition of The Oxymoron Diaries.
oxymoron diaries|pink slime
Click here to Like The Oxymoron Diaries on Facebook
Click here to Subscribe to The Oxymoron Diaries
Click here for an excerpt of The Oxymoron Diaries "Twelve Ounce Poundcake".
Click here to purchase The Oxymoron Diaries on Kindle.
Click here to purchase The Oxymoron Diaries on Nook.
Click here for a FREE Kindle download for your PC, iPad or smartphone.




No comments:

Post a Comment